Cheesy Chicken & Zucchini Bake
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- 3 medium zucchini, quartered and sliced, 1 inch cubes
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, about 1 pound, cut into 1 inch cubes
- One, 28 ounce can Petite Diced Hunts Tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata black olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese, mozzarella, provolone, fontina blend
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large baking dish toss the chicken, zucchini, peppers, olives, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil add cheese and bake until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
Recipe Resource: Susan Maria Leach for BariatricEating.com