Bloody Mary Tuna Salad
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Premium Select Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 1/2 cup V-8® Vegetable Juice
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- In bowl, add the vegetable juice, celery, horseradish, Worcestershire Sauce and ground pepper.
- Gently flake and fold in tuna, mix until all ingredients are coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Add a little twist: For an added touch of elegance, serve this tuna salad in a chilled cocktail glass.
Serving Size 1/4 of recipe; Calories 87; Calories from Fat 12; Carbohydrates 2.6; Fiber 0.7; Sugars 1.7; Protein 16.7; Cholesterol 31.3; Sodium 426; Vitamin A 7%; Vitamin C 16%; Calcium 2%; Iron 1%;
Recipe source: www.chickenofthesea.com
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Follow TUCSON BARIATRIC (Pinner Name) on www.pinterest.com
- See the nutrition corner on our website: www.tucsonbariatric.com