Turkey Spinach Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients. Use either a large spoon or your hands to combine the mixture well. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop even sizes of mixture into your hands and roll into a ball. Make 5 rows of 3 meatballs.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and use tongs to remove meatballs to serving plate .
Recipe adapted from foodcoach.me
- Eat as is.
- Serve over “zoodles” (zucchini noodles) with spaghetti or marinara sauce.
- Roll up in a lettuce leaf and eat like a meatball “sandwich”.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Follow TUCSON BARIATRIC (Pinner Name) on pinterest.com
- See the nutrition corner on our website: tucsonbariatric.com