1 can (12 oz) white tuna packed in water, drained and finely flaked
¾ cup fat-free seasoned breadcrumbs (or grind up whole grain crackers such as Triscuts)
1/4 cup green onion, minced
2 tbsp pimentos, drained and chopped
3 tbsp egg beaters
½ cup fat-free milk
½ tsp grated lemon peel
1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, breadcrumbs, green onion, pimentos, egg beaters, milk, lemon peel and Old Bay seasoning.
2. Form mixture into 8 patties.
3. Spray large skillet with non-fat cooking spray.
4. Sauté patties a few at a time until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
Yield: 8 patties Nutritional Information per patty:
133 Calories, 0.6 g Total Fat, 15 g Protein
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Pinterest (search Tucson Bariatric under “Pinners”)