Quinoa Berry Bliss Bites
Been wondering how to eat Quinoa? Here’s your chance!
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Quinoa
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Packets Stevia
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Dash of Salt
- 5 Egg Whites
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Berries (If using strawberries – dice)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray regular muffin tin with a healthy, non-stick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix completely.
- Let set for a couple minutes in the bowl.
- Using a 1/4 cup as your scoop, scoop mixture into muffin tin filling each cup half way.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few moments in the muffin tin before gently removing them from the muffin tin and placing them on a cooling rack.
- Tip – using a knife to release the muffins from the edge of the muffin tin is the best way to get these out easily.
Yield: Makes 12 Quinoa Berry Bliss Bites. Per 2 muffins: 90 calories, 6 g protein
Note: This doesn’t quite meet our “10:1 ratio rule” but we’ll make an exception for this one, as it’s primarily wholesome ingredients!
Recipe source: www.damyhealth.com
FOR MORE RECIPES: