- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef as instructed on seasoning packet.
- Spread pan in the bottom of a greased 9 inch pie pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour over beef and tilt the pie pan to allow eggs to cover the beef evenly.
- Spread shredded cheese over top and bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, let cool. Slice and serve with toppings as desired.
One slice (1/8) of taco pie will yield and estimated 20 grams protein, 9 grams fat and 1 gram carbohydrate.
Recipe Source: www.foodcoach.me
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Follow TUCSON BARIATRIC (Pinner Name) on pinterest.com
- See the nutrition corner on our website: tucsonbariatric.com