1 pound cooked shrimp
¼ cup plain nonfat (Greek) yogurt
3 scallions, chopped
1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Pulse shrimp in food processor until ground but still chunky. Transfer to bowl.
- Place scallions, yogurt, and Old Bay in food processor and pulse until scallions are very finely chopped.
- Mix shrimp and “seasoned” yogurt together. Add a little water if necessary for desired consistency.
Serving size = 1/4 cup
Per serving: 130 calories, 1g carbohydrate, 26g protein, 1g fat
- Serve on top of a small bed of salad greens.
- Spread on a romaine lettuce leaf, roll, and serve as a “wrap.”
- Serve on top of a rice cake.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Follow TUCSON BARIATRIC (Pinner Name) on Pinterest