Egg White Muffin Tin Omelet
- 3 c. Kirkland Egg Starts (Or other eggbeater/egg white brand)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 can mushroom pieces and stems
- 1.5oz reducedd fat cheese
- 1 TBSP Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a jumbo muffin pan with Pam or other cooking spray. Divide all ingredients between 6 jumbo muffin cups. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until popping over top of tin and starting to look golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy! These keep well in individual containers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Number of Servings: 6
- Calories: 106
- Protein: 15g
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HELLENIC.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Follow TUCSON BARIATRIC (Pinner Name) on www.pinterest.com
- See the nutrition corner on our website: www.tucsonbariatric.com