Dreamy Seafood Salad
8 ounces crab meat, cooked (OK to use imitation crab meat to speed preparation)
4 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (OK to use precooked shrimp to speed preparation)
4 ounces scallops, cooked
¼ cup cocktail sauce
2 tablespoons light sour cream
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 cloves fresh garlic
Lime wedge (for garnish)
1. Place all ingredients, except lime wedge into a food processor.
- Blend for 20 seconds and, using a plastic rubber spatula, scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Puree for an additional 35 seconds. Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Store in an airtight container. Will keep its freshness for two days. Makes 4 servings. Per serving:
166 calories, 28g protein, 6 g carbohydrates 2 g total fat, 137mg cholesterol, 584mg sodium.
Recipe Resource: Weight Loss Surgery For Dummies by Marina S. Kurian, MD, Barbara Thompson, and Brian K Davidson.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Follow TUCSON BARIATRIC (Pinner Name) on www.pinterest.com
- See the blog on our website: www.tucsonbariatric.com