Baked Eggs in Ham Cup
- Turkey or Lean Ham
- (Optional) Scallions or whatever you like with your eggs!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Fit 1 or 2 slices of ham in to each muffin cup. (You may want to use 2 if ham is thin).
- (Optional) Depending on if you want your eggs all scrambled or not, you can crack an egg in to a separate cup and beat it before dumping it in to the ham cups. If you do decide on doing this, you can also mix in your other ingredients (think chopped mushrooms/scallions/spinach).
- If you like your eggs whole, go ahead and crack that egg in to the cup!
- (Optional) Throw a few pieces of your chopped up scallions on top for garnish!
- Pop that muffin pan in to the oven which you previously preheated 400°F and bake for 15 minutes or however well you like your eggs.
Recipe source: wwww.ohsnapletseat.com
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Follow TUCSON BARIATRIC (Pinner Name) on www.pinterest.com
- See the nutrition corner on our website: www.tucsonbariatric.com